Effect of cysteine mutagenesis on human IgE reactivity of recombinant forms of the major rye grass pollen allergen Lol p 1
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 183–190, December 2003
How to Cite
De Weerd, N., Bhalla, P. L. and Singh, M. B. (2003), Effect of cysteine mutagenesis on human IgE reactivity of recombinant forms of the major rye grass pollen allergen Lol p 1. Allergology International, 52: 183–190. doi: 10.1046/j.1323-8930.2003.00300.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 7 November 2002. Accepted for publication 27 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!