Defective sexuality and female circumcision: The cause and the possible management
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 12–19, February 2003
How to Cite
Thabet, S. M. A. and Thabet, A. S.M.A. (2003), Defective sexuality and female circumcision: The cause and the possible management. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 29: 12–19. doi: 10.1046/j.1341-8076.2003.00065.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Received: September 3 2001. Accepted: September 27 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.