The Argentine ant, Linepithema humile, in Japan: Assessment of impact on species diversity of ant communities in urban environments
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 57–62, June 2003
How to Cite
TOUYAMA, Y., OGATA, K. and SUGIYAMA, T. (2003), The Argentine ant, Linepithema humile, in Japan: Assessment of impact on species diversity of ant communities in urban environments. Entomological Science, 6: 57–62. doi: 10.1046/j.1343-8786.2003.00008.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2003
- Received 26 November 2001; accepted 22 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!