Cuticular hydrocarbons in workers of the slave-making ant Polyergus samurai and its slave, Formica japonica (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 125–133, September 2003
How to Cite
LIU, Z., BAGNÈRES, A.-G., YAMANE, S., WANG, Q. and KOJIMA, J.-i. (2003), Cuticular hydrocarbons in workers of the slave-making ant Polyergus samurai and its slave, Formica japonica (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). Entomological Science, 6: 125–133. doi: 10.1046/j.1343-8786.2003.00014.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Received 22 November 2002; accepted 25 March 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!