Holcocera sakura (Lepidoptera: Gelechioidea; Coleophoridae, Blastobasinae), a new species from Japan, associated with Prunus
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2003
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 209–213, September 2003
How to Cite
OHSHIMA, I. (2003), Holcocera sakura (Lepidoptera: Gelechioidea; Coleophoridae, Blastobasinae), a new species from Japan, associated with Prunus. Entomological Science, 6: 209–213. doi: 10.1046/j.1343-8786.2003.00024.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2003
- Received 28 January 2003; accepted 24 April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!