Discovery of the genus Skidmorella Johnson (Coleoptera: Ptiliidae) in Japan, with descriptions of two new species
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2003
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 309–314, December 2003
How to Cite
SAWADA, Y. and HIROWATARI, T. (2003), Discovery of the genus Skidmorella Johnson (Coleoptera: Ptiliidae) in Japan, with descriptions of two new species. Entomological Science, 6: 309–314. doi: 10.1046/j.1343-8786.2003.00035.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2003
- Received 24 June 2002; accepted 16 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!