Plant community composition affects the biomass, activity and diversity of microorganisms in limestone grassland soil
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 671–678, December 2003
How to Cite
Johnson, D., Booth, R. E., Whiteley, A. S., Bailey, M. J., Read, D. J., Grime, J. P. and Leake, J. R. (2003), Plant community composition affects the biomass, activity and diversity of microorganisms in limestone grassland soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 54: 671–678. doi: 10.1046/j.1351-0754.2003.0562.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received 21 February 2002; revised version accepted 28 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!