Present address: Scottish Executive Environment and Rural Affairs Department, Pentland House, 47 Robb's Loan, Edinburgh EH14 1TW, UK.
The influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal colonization and environment on root development in soil
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 751–757, December 2003
How to Cite
Atkinson, D., Black, K. E., Forbes, P. J., Hooker, J. E., Baddeley, J. A. and Watson, C. A. (2003), The influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal colonization and environment on root development in soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 54: 751–757. doi: 10.1046/j.1351-0754.2003.0565.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Received 21 February 2002; revised version accepted 28 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!