High hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA viral load is an important risk factor for HBV reactivation in breast cancer patients undergoing cytotoxic chemotherapy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 55–59, January 2004
How to Cite
Zhong, S., Yeo, W., Schroder, C., Chan, P. K. S., Wong, W.-L., Ho, W. M., Mo, F., Zee, B. and Johnson, P. J. (2004), High hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA viral load is an important risk factor for HBV reactivation in breast cancer patients undergoing cytotoxic chemotherapy. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 11: 55–59. doi: 10.1046/j.1352-0504.2003.00467.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Received April 2003; accepted for publication May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.