Monoterpene emission and monoterpene synthase activities in the Mediterranean evergreen oak Quercus ilex L. grown at elevated CO2 concentrations
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 709–717, August 2001
How to Cite
Loreto, F., Fischbach, R. J., Schnitzler, J.-P., Ciccioli, P., Brancaleoni, E., Calfapietra, C. and Seufert, G. (2001), Monoterpene emission and monoterpene synthase activities in the Mediterranean evergreen oak Quercus ilex L. grown at elevated CO2 concentrations. Global Change Biology, 7: 709–717. doi: 10.1046/j.1354-1013.2001.00442.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 14 March 2001; revised version received 14 March 2001 and accepted 18 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!