The impact of sampling frequency and sampling times on chamber-based measurements of N2O emissions from fertilized soils
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 933–945, December 2001
How to Cite
Smith, K. A. and Dobbie, K. E. (2001), The impact of sampling frequency and sampling times on chamber-based measurements of N2O emissions from fertilized soils. Global Change Biology, 7: 933–945. doi: 10.1046/j.1354-1013.2001.00450.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 1 March 2001; revised version received and accepted 9 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!