The effects of long-term elevated UV-B on the growth and phenolics of field-grown silver birch (Betula pendula)
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Global Change Biology
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 839–848, October 2001
How to Cite
Tegelberg, R., Julkunen-Tiitto, R. and Aphalo, P. J. (2001), The effects of long-term elevated UV-B on the growth and phenolics of field-grown silver birch (Betula pendula). Global Change Biology, 7: 839–848. doi: 10.1046/j.1354-1013.2001.00453.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 16 February 2001; revised version received 8 May 2001 and accepted 20 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!