Nitrogen-15 budget in model ecosystems of white clover and perennial ryegrass exposed for four years at elevated atmospheric pCO2
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 194–202, February 2002
How to Cite
Hartwig, U. A., Lüscher, A., Nösberger, J. and Van Kessel, C. (2002), Nitrogen-15 budget in model ecosystems of white clover and perennial ryegrass exposed for four years at elevated atmospheric pCO2. Global Change Biology, 8: 194–202. doi: 10.1046/j.1354-1013.2001.00465.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
- Received 2000; resubmitted and accepted 10 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!