Stemwood volume increment changes in European forests due to climate change—a simulation study with the EFISCEN model
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 304–316, April 2002
How to Cite
Nabuurs, G.-J., Pussinen, A., Karjalainen, T., Erhard, M. and Kramer, K. (2002), Stemwood volume increment changes in European forests due to climate change—a simulation study with the EFISCEN model. Global Change Biology, 8: 304–316. doi: 10.1046/j.1354-1013.2001.00470.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received 1 April 2001; revised version received 27 August 2001 and accepted 5 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!