Elevated UV-B radiation alters fluxes of methane and carbon dioxide in peatland microcosms
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Global Change Biology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 361–371, April 2002
How to Cite
Niemi, R., Martikainen, P. J., Silvola, J., Wulff, A., Turtola, S. and Holopainen, T. (2002), Elevated UV-B radiation alters fluxes of methane and carbon dioxide in peatland microcosms. Global Change Biology, 8: 361–371. doi: 10.1046/j.1354-1013.2002.00478.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received 2 May 2001; revised version received 20 September 2001 and accepted 4 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!