Effects of Chlorella powder as a feed additive on growth performance in juvenile Korean rockfish, Sebastes schlegeli (Hilgendorf)
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Volume 32, Issue Supplement s1, pages 92–98, December 2001
How to Cite
Bai, S. C., Koo, J.-W., Kim, K.-W. and Kim, S.-K. (2001), Effects of Chlorella powder as a feed additive on growth performance in juvenile Korean rockfish, Sebastes schlegeli (Hilgendorf). Aquaculture Research, 32: 92–98. doi: 10.1046/j.1355-557x.2001.00008.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!