Choosing a rational threshold for the definition of drunk driving: what research recommends
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 1237–1238, October 2002
How to Cite
Mann, R. E. (2002), Choosing a rational threshold for the definition of drunk driving: what research recommends. Addiction, 97: 1237–1238. doi: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.2002.00249.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.