Use of morphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine in blood for the evaluation of possible risk factors for sudden death in 192 heroin users
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 463–470, April 2003
How to Cite
Fugelstad, A., Ahlner, J., Brandt, L., Ceder, G., Eksborg, S., Rajs, J. and Beck, O. (2003), Use of morphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine in blood for the evaluation of possible risk factors for sudden death in 192 heroin users. Addiction, 98: 463–470. doi: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.2003.00330.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2003
- Submitted 23 January 2002; initial review completed 14 May 2002; final version accepted 6 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.