Does menthol attenuate the effect of bupropion among African American smokers?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
Volume 98, Issue 10, pages 1387–1393, October 2003
How to Cite
Okuyemi, K. S., Ahluwalia, J. S., Ebersole-Robinson, M., Catley, D., Mayo, M. S. and Resnicow, K. (2003), Does menthol attenuate the effect of bupropion among African American smokers?. Addiction, 98: 1387–1393. doi: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.2003.00443.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Submitted 4 June 2002; initial review completed 5 September 2002; final version accepted 24 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.