This work was presented in part at the 3rd European SRNT Conference, 19–22 September 2001, Paris, France.
The Modified Reasons for Smoking Scale: factorial structure, gender effects and relationship with nicotine dependence and smoking cessation in French smokers*
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2003
Volume 98, Issue 11, pages 1575–1583, November 2003
How to Cite
Berlin, I., Singleton, E. G., Pedarriosse, A.-M., Lancrenon, S., Rames, A., Aubin, H.-J. and Niaura, R. (2003), The Modified Reasons for Smoking Scale: factorial structure, gender effects and relationship with nicotine dependence and smoking cessation in French smokers. Addiction, 98: 1575–1583. doi: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.2003.00523.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2003
- Submitted 4 March 2003; initial review completed 22 April 2003; final version accepted 4 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.