Alcohol-related disorders in first- and second-generation immigrants in Sweden: a national cohort study
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 229–236, February 2004
How to Cite
Hjern, A. and Allebeck, P. (2004), Alcohol-related disorders in first- and second-generation immigrants in Sweden: a national cohort study. Addiction, 99: 229–236. doi: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.2003.00562.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Submitted 3 March 2003; initial review completed 9 June 2003; final version accepted 31 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.