Role of the media in influencing trajectories of youth smoking
Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
Special Issue: Contexts and Adolescent Tobacco Use Trajectories
Volume 98, Issue Supplement s1, pages 79–103, May 2003
How to Cite
Wakefield, M., Flay, B., Nichter, M. and Giovino, G. (2003), Role of the media in influencing trajectories of youth smoking. Addiction, 98: 79–103. doi: 10.1046/j.1360-0443.98.s1.6.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.