Present address: Biotechnology Research Unit for Estate Crops, PO Box 179, Bogor 16151, Indonesia.
Genome analysis of the plant pathogenic ascomycete Leptosphaeria maculans; mapping mating type and host specificity loci
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 293–302, September 2000
How to Cite
Cozijnsen, A. J., Popa, K. M., Purwantara, A., Rolls, B. D. and Howlett, B. J. (2000), Genome analysis of the plant pathogenic ascomycete Leptosphaeria maculans; mapping mating type and host specificity loci. Molecular Plant Pathology, 1: 293–302. doi: 10.1046/j.1364-3703.2000.00033.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!