Present address: Department of Plant Sciences, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3EA, UK.
The Fusarium graminearum MAP1 gene is essential for pathogenicity and development of perithecia
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2003
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 347–359, September 2003
How to Cite
Urban, M., Mott, E., Farley , T. and Hammond-Kosack, K. (2003), The Fusarium graminearum MAP1 gene is essential for pathogenicity and development of perithecia. Molecular Plant Pathology, 4: 347–359. doi: 10.1046/j.1364-3703.2003.00183.x
Nucleotide sequence data can be found at GenBank database as accession no. AF448230.
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!