The influence of PaO2, pH and SaO2 on maximal oxygen uptake
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 89–97, September 1998
How to Cite
NIELSEN, MADSEN, SVENDSEN, ROACH and SECHER (1998), The influence of PaO2, pH and SaO2 on maximal oxygen uptake. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 164: 89–97. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-201X.1998.00405.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.