Coronary smooth muscle adaptation to exercise: does it play a role in cardioprotection?
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2003
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 178, Issue 2, pages 117–121, June 2003
How to Cite
Bowles, D. K. and Wamhoff, B. R. (2003), Coronary smooth muscle adaptation to exercise: does it play a role in cardioprotection?. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 178: 117–121. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-201X.2003.01130.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2003
- Received 31 December 2002, accepted 21 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.