Population status and feeding habits of the translocated sub-population of Hunter's antelope or hirola (Beatragus hunteri, in Tsavo East National Park, KenyaSclater, 1889)
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 38–48, March 1999
How to Cite
Andanje, S. A. and Ottichilo, W. K. (1999), Population status and feeding habits of the translocated sub-population of Hunter's antelope or hirola (Beatragus hunteri, in Tsavo East National Park, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 37: 38–48. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.1999.00141.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!