Fire survival of the Critically Endangered succulent, Euphorbia clivicola R.A. Dyer – fire-avoider or fire-tolerant?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 249–257, September 1999
How to Cite
Pfab, M. F. and Witkowski, E. T. F. (1999), Fire survival of the Critically Endangered succulent, Euphorbia clivicola R.A. Dyer – fire-avoider or fire-tolerant?. African Journal of Ecology, 37: 249–257. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.1999.00176.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!