Termite eating and food sharing by male chimpanzees in the Budongo Forest, Uganda
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 369–371, September 1999
How to Cite
Newton-Fisher, Nicholas. E. (1999), Termite eating and food sharing by male chimpanzees in the Budongo Forest, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 37: 369–371. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.1999.00187.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!