Angulate and leopard tortoises in the Thicket Biome, Eastern Cape, South Africa: populations and biomass estimates
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 147–153>, June 2000
How to Cite
Mason, M. C., Kerley, G. I. H., Weathreby, C. A. and Branch, W. R. (2000), Angulate and leopard tortoises in the Thicket Biome, Eastern Cape, South Africa: populations and biomass estimates. African Journal of Ecology, 38: 147–153>. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2000.00231.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!