Ranging behaviour and habitat usage in black rhinoceros, Diceros bicornis, in a Kenyan sanctuary
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 163–172, June 2000
How to Cite
Tatman, S. C., Stevens-Wood, B. and Smith, V. B. T. (2000), Ranging behaviour and habitat usage in black rhinoceros, Diceros bicornis, in a Kenyan sanctuary . African Journal of Ecology, 38: 163–172. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2000.00235.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!