The occurrence and ecology of a marine hydrobiid mudsnail in the southern hemisphere: the Knysna Estuary, South Africa
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 289–294, September 2002
How to Cite
Barnes, R. S. K. (2002), The occurrence and ecology of a marine hydrobiid mudsnail in the southern hemisphere: the Knysna Estuary, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 40: 289–294. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2002.00375.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!