The waterbuck Kobus ellipsiprymnus defassa (Ruppel 1835) as an indicator of ecosystem health in the Central Rift Valley lake systems of Kenya
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2002
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 390–392, December 2002
How to Cite
Kisia, S. M., Jumba, I. O. and Kock, R. (2002), The waterbuck Kobus ellipsiprymnus defassa (Ruppel 1835) as an indicator of ecosystem health in the Central Rift Valley lake systems of Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 40: 390–392. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2002.00380.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2002
- (Manuscript accepted 6 November 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!