Relationship between grass species richness and ecosystem stability in Kruger National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 131–140, June 2003
How to Cite
Kennedy, A. D., Biggs, H. and Zambatis, N. (2003), Relationship between grass species richness and ecosystem stability in Kruger National Park, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 41: 131–140. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2003.00391.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!