Female tannin avoidance: a possible explanation for habitat and dietary segregation of giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis peralta) in Niger
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 201–210, September 2003
How to Cite
Caister, L. E., Shields, W. M. and Gosser, A. (2003), Female tannin avoidance: a possible explanation for habitat and dietary segregation of giraffes (Giraffa camelopardalis peralta) in Niger. African Journal of Ecology, 41: 201–210. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2003.00422.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 23 July 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!