Natural leaf litter transport and retention in a second-order tropical stream: the Njoro River, Kenya
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 277–279, September 2003
How to Cite
Morara, G. O., Mathooko, J. M. and Leichtfried, M. (2003), Natural leaf litter transport and retention in a second-order tropical stream: the Njoro River, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 41: 277–279. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2003.00426.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 13 August 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!