Towards a density measure for assessments of arid plant populations – examples from the southern Namib Desert
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 254–256, September 2003
How to Cite
Burke, A. and Mannheimer, C. (2003), Towards a density measure for assessments of arid plant populations – examples from the southern Namib Desert. African Journal of Ecology, 41: 254–256. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2003.00447.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 2 May 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!