The effects of flock size, habitat type and cattle herd sizes on feeding and vigilance in cattle egrets (Ardeola ibis)
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 287–288, September 2003
How to Cite
Wahungu, G. M., Mumia, E. N. and Manoa, D. (2003), The effects of flock size, habitat type and cattle herd sizes on feeding and vigilance in cattle egrets (Ardeola ibis). African Journal of Ecology, 41: 287–288. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2028.2003.00448.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- (Manuscript accepted 10 April 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!