13C-urea breath test without a test meal is highly accurate for the detection of Helicobacter pylori infection in Chinese
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1353–1358, October 2000
How to Cite
Wong, W. M., Wong, B. C. Y., Wong, K. W., Fung, F. M. Y., Lai, K. C., Hu, W. H. C., Yuen, S. T., Leung, S. Y., Lau, G. K. K., Lai, C. L., Chan, C. K., Go, R. and Lam, S. K. (2000), 13C-urea breath test without a test meal is highly accurate for the detection of Helicobacter pylori infection in Chinese. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 14: 1353–1358. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2000.00843.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- 2The European 13C-urea breath test for the detection of Helicobacter pylori. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 1991; 3: 915–21., , , et al.
- 3A methodological analysis of the 13C-urea breath test for detection of Helicobacter pylori infections: high sensitivity and specificity within 30 min using 75 mg of 13C-urea. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 1990; 2: 437–44., , , et al.
- 7Comparison of isotope ratio mass spectrometry and nondispersive isotope-selective infrared spectroscopy for 13C-urea breath test. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 1203–8., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 21Citric acid as the test meal for the 13C-urea breath test. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 1214–7., , , , .Direct Link:
- 25Whom, how and when to test for Helicobacter pylori infection. In: Hunt RH, Tytgat GNJ, eds. Helicobacter pylori basic mechanisms to clinical cure. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996: 269–85., , .