The cost-effectiveness of population Helicobacter pylori screening and treatment: a Markov model using economic data from a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2002
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 559–568, March 2002
How to Cite
Mason, J. , Axon, A. T. R. , Forman, D. , Duffett, S. , Drummond, M. , Crocombe, W. , Feltbower, R. , Mason, S. , Brown, J. , Moayyedi, P. and (ON BEHALF OF THE LEEDS HELP STUDY GROUP) (2002), The cost-effectiveness of population Helicobacter pylori screening and treatment: a Markov model using economic data from a randomized controlled trial. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 16: 559–568. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2002.01204.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2002
- 11Office of Population Censuses and Surveys. Mortality Statistics: Review of the Register General on Deaths by Cause, Sex and Age in England and Wales in 1993. London: HMSO, 1995.
- 25Helicobacter pylori seropositivity and gastric cardia cancer: positive association in a prospective, nested case-cohort study from Linxian, China (Abstract). Gastroenterology 1999; 116: 13741374., , , et al.
- 26The rates of acquisition and disappearance of Helicobacter pylori in a UK adult population. Gut 1999; 45 (Suppl. V): A60A60(Abstract)., , , et al.
- 29Unit Costs of Health and Social Care 1998. University of Kent at Canterbury: Personal Social Services Research Unit (PSSRU), 1998., ,
- 30British National Formulary Number 36 (September 1998). London: British Medical Association and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, 1998.
- 31Hospital Episode Statistics. England: Financial Year 1994–95. Department of Health. London: HMSO, 1996.