A pilot study of treatment of active ulcerative colitis with natalizumab, a humanized monoclonal antibody to alpha-4 integrin
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 699–705, April 2002
How to Cite
Gordon, F. H. , Hamilton, M. I. , Donoghue, S. , Greenlees, C. , Palmer, T. , Rowley-Jones, D. , Dhillon, A. P. , Amlot, P. L. and Pounder, R. E. (2002), A pilot study of treatment of active ulcerative colitis with natalizumab, a humanized monoclonal antibody to alpha-4 integrin. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 16: 699–705. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2002.01205.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
- 4Expression of β1-integrins on CD4-positive lamina propria lymphocytes (LPL) of patients with Crohn's disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC). Gastroenterology 1997; 112: A1021(Abstract)., , , , ,
- 9An ascending dose trial of a humanized α4β7 antibody in ulcerative colitis. Gastroenterology 2000; 118: G4851G4851., , , et al.
- 13A Phase I double-blind, placebo-controlled, ascending single intravenous dose, safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, immunogenicity and potency study in healthy male volunteers. Company information 1997, Elan Pharma (Europe) Ltd, Stevenage, UK. Athena Report No. AN100226-101.
- 14Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of recombinant humanised antibody to α4 integrin (Antegren™) in active Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology 1999; 116: G485G485., , , et al.
- 18Differential diagnosis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and other disorders including diverticular disease. In: Allan RN, ed. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, 2nd edn. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh, 1990: 191–8.