Efficacy and safety of single-triple capsules of bismuth biskalcitrate, metronidazole and tetracycline, given with omeprazole, for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori: an international multicentre study
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 415–420, February 2003
How to Cite
O'Morain, C., Borody, T., Farley, A., De Boer, W. A., Dallaire, C., Schuman, R., Piotrowski, J., Fallone, C. A., Tytgat, G., Mégraud, F. and Spénard, J. (2003), Efficacy and safety of single-triple capsules of bismuth biskalcitrate, metronidazole and tetracycline, given with omeprazole, for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori: an international multicentre study. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 17: 415–420. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2003.01434.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 1 October 2002
- 2Original isolation of Campylobacter pyloritis from human gastric mucosa. Microbiol Lett 1984; 25: 83–8., , , et al.
- 3Helicobacter pylori infection as a cause of gastritis, duodenal ulcer, gastric cancer and non-ulcer dyspepsia: a systematic overview. Can Med Assoc J 1994; 150: 177–85., .
- 21Bismuth-based quadruple therapy using a single capsule of bismuth biskalcitrate, metronidazole and tetracycline given with omeprazole vs. omeprazole, amoxicillin, and clarithromycin for eradication of H. pylori in duodenal ulcer patients. A prospective, randomized, multicenter, North American Trial. AM J Gastroenterol 2003, (in press)., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 22Is there a difference in eradication rate of Helicobacter pylori between peptic ulcer patients and non-ulcer dyspepsia patients?: a survey of 1666 patients. Gastroenterology 2000; 118(4)(Suppl. 2): A502 (Abstract)., .