Visible and occult blood contamination of laryngeal mask airways and tracheal tubes used in adult anaesthesia
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 388–390, April 2000
How to Cite
Parker, M. R. J. and Day, C. J. E. (2000), Visible and occult blood contamination of laryngeal mask airways and tracheal tubes used in adult anaesthesia. Anaesthesia, 55: 388–390. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2044.2000.01281.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2003
- 3UK Health Departments. Guidelines for Clinical Care Workers Protection Against HIV and Hepatitis Viruses. London: Her Majesty's Stationery Office, 1990.
- 4Association of Anaesthetists. HIV and Other Blood Born Viruses: a Guidance for Anaesthetists. London: Association of Anaesthetists, 1992.
- 13The occupational hazard of human immunodeficiency virus and hepatitis B virus infection. II. Effect of age, sex and region of employment on perceived risks and preventive measures adopted by anaesthetists. Anaesthesia 1992; 47: 929–35., .
- 1414–18. Reading, UK: Intravent Research Limited, 1999., , . The Laryngeal Mask Airway Instruction Manual, 4th edn, pp.