Presented in part at the Difficult Airway Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Oxford, 2001 and the European Society of Anaesthesiologists Annual Meeting, Nice, 2002.
A comparison of simulated difficult intubation with multiple-use and single-use bougies in a manikin*
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 45–49, January 2003
How to Cite
Annamaneni, R., Hodzovic, I., Wilkes, A. R. and Latto, I. P. (2003), A comparison of simulated difficult intubation with multiple-use and single-use bougies in a manikin. Anaesthesia, 58: 45–49. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2044.2003.02871.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
- Accepted: 2 August 2002
- 10Comparison of the peak forces that can be exerted by multiple-use and single-use bougie in vitro. British Journal of Anaesthesia 2002; 89: 671 p., , .
- 11Variant CJD. A reply from Professor G Smith, Vice President: Royal College of Anaesthetists. The Royal College of Anaesthetists Bulletin 2001; 9 (Sept): 433–4..
- 12Variant CJD. What you need to know at present. The Royal College of Anaesthetists Bulletin 2001; 7 (May): 302–4..
- 13Medical Devices Agency MDA, Safety Warnings. HN2001(04) – Single-Use Electrosurgical (Diathermy) Forceps for Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery. London: Medical Devices Agency, 2001.
- 14President's statement. The Royal College of Anaesthetists’ Bulletin 2002; 12 (March): 555–7..