Effects of feeding frequency and dietary energy level on growth and body composition of juvenile flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus (Temminck & Schlegel)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 917–921, December 2000
How to Cite
Lee, S.-M., Cho, S. H. and Kim, D.-J. (2000), Effects of feeding frequency and dietary energy level on growth and body composition of juvenile flounder, Paralichthys olivaceus (Temminck & Schlegel). Aquaculture Research, 31: 917–921. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2109.2000.00505.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!