Ingestion and utilization of periphyton grown on artificial substrates by Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus L.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 85–92, January 2003
How to Cite
Azim, M. E., Verdegem, M. C. J., Mantingh, I., Van Dam, A. A. and Beveridge, M. C. M. (2003), Ingestion and utilization of periphyton grown on artificial substrates by Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus L. Aquaculture Research, 34: 85–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2109.2003.00802.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!