Tectono-climatic evolution of a Neogene intramontane basin (Late Miocene Carboneras subbasin, southeast Spain): revelations from basin mapping and biofacies analysis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 503–521, December 2002
How to Cite
Brachert, T. C., Krautworst, U. M. R. and Stueckrad, O. M. (2002), Tectono-climatic evolution of a Neogene intramontane basin (Late Miocene Carboneras subbasin, southeast Spain): revelations from basin mapping and biofacies analysis. Basin Research, 14: 503–521. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2117.2002.00177.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript received 5 July 2001; Manuscript accepted 6 March 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!