Systemic bioavailability of fluticasone propionate administered as nasal drops and aqueous nasal spray formulations
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 103–105, January 2001
How to Cite
Daley-Yates, P. T. and Baker, R. C. (2001), Systemic bioavailability of fluticasone propionate administered as nasal drops and aqueous nasal spray formulations. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 51: 103–105. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2125.2001.01325.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 24 March 2000, accepted 18 October 2000.
- 1Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of intra-nasal fluticasone in humans. Clin Drug Invest 1997; 1: 103–105., , & .
- 71993.& Pharmacokinetic report: an open label pharmacokinetic study of RG5029Y (triamcinolone acetonide) aqueous nasal spray and Nasacort nasal inhaler. Rhône-Poulenc Rorer, Protocol no. RG 5029Y-101 (Data on file),
- 8Absolute bioavailability of beclomethasone dipropionate administered via the inhaled, intra-nasal and oral routes in man. Allergy 2000; 55 (Suppl 63): 952., , & .