Clinical Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics and Metabolism, Otsuka Maryland Research Institute, 2440 Research Boulevard, Rockville, MD 20850, USA.
Effect of severe renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of azimilide following single dose oral administration
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2002
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 449–452, November 2002
How to Cite
Corey, A. E., Agnew, J. R., Valentine, S. N., Parekh, N. J., Powell, J. H. and Thompson, G. A. (2002), Effect of severe renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics of azimilide following single dose oral administration. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 54: 449–452. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2125.2002.01664.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2002
- Received 25 Jan 2002, accepted 17 April 2002.
- 3Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals. Data on File. 19831998.
- 8Pharmacokinetics, 1st edn. New York: Marcel Dekker, Inc., 1975.,
- 9Guidelines for the collection and analysis of pharmacokinetic data. In Applied Pharmacokinetics: Principles of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, 3rd edn, eds EvansWE, SchentagJJ, JuskoWJ. VancouverWA. Applied Therapeutics, Inc., 1992: 1–43.
- 12Guidance for industry on pharmacokinetics in patients with impaired renal function – study design, data analysis, and impact on dosing and labeling. Fed Register 1998; 63: 27094–27095.,