Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile following oral administration of the phosphodiesterase (PDE)4 inhibitor V11294A in healthy volunteers
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 478–484, November 2002
How to Cite
Gale, D. D., Landells, L. J., Spina, D., Miller, A. J., Smith, K., Nichols, T., Rotshteyn, Y., Tonelli, A., Lacouture, P., Burch, R. M., Page, C. P. and O'Connor, B. J. (2002), Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile following oral administration of the phosphodiesterase (PDE)4 inhibitor V11294A in healthy volunteers. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 54: 478–484. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2125.2002.01682.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
- Received 2002, accepted 30 May 2002.
- 10Acute anti-inflammatory effect of the novel phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor roflumilast on allergen challenge in asthmatics after a single dose. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2000; 161: A200., , , , et al.
- 11RP 73401 (a phosphodiesterase IV inhibitor) single does not prevent allergen induced bronchoconstriction during the early phase reaction in asthmatics. Eur Respir J 1996; 9: 82s., Tijhuis .
- 12207499 (ArifloTM), a second-generation, selective oral phosphodiesterase type 4 (PDE4) inhibitor, attenuates exercise induced bronchoconstriction in patients with asthma. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1998; 157: A413.
- 13Safety and efficacy of the new PDE4 inhibitor roflumilast administered to patients with excercise-induced asthma over 4 weeks. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2000; 161: A505., , , et al.
- 15The pharmacology of a novel phosphodiesterase type 4 inhibitor, V11294A. Pulm Pharmacol Ther 2002; (in press)., , , et al.
- 16The role of phosphodiesterase isoenzymes in health and in atopic disease. In Advances in Pharmacology, ed. AugustT. San Diego: Academic Press Inc, 1998: 33–89., , .